Challenges by Immigrants
67% of immigrants failed to establish a comfortable living within the first 7 years after their arrival in Australia. Could this be your challenge?
We know it could be an absolute pain and puzzle for a foreigner to navigate social code and hidden rules of Australia, such as keeping visas, skills-recognitions, cross-country tax planning, securing home, licensing for job, contracting for employment or work, investing in business, striving a good insurance, protecting yourself from police investigation, defending yourself in The Courts or tribunals…
Because you are new to Australia and have not connected to the right local source, you often miss the opportunities or make the wrong decisions. While dealing with the unavoidable challenges you may also adversely affected by some misconceptions.
What We Do
We remove the hurdles for immigrants who dare to achieve high. We help immigrants to seek their own prosperity in Australia. Yes, we do visas and but much more beyond:
- Australian Visa applicant and visa cancellation;
- Australian Citizenship application and cancellation related to criminal conducts;
- Australian Business visa and business operation;
- Australian Tax law and tax savings for immigrants;
- International tax system affect Australian immigrants;
- Immigrant business operation and related contract law;
- Employment contact and protection in Australia;
- Criminal charge to immigrant and related visa cancellation;
- Defend immigrant in Court, AAT, FCC and FCA;
- Divorce with overseas ties and assets;
- Domestic violence to immigrants;
- Injury to immigrants at work or on road;
- Contract dispute with international parties;
- Skill recognition or assessment for Australian immigrants;
We Do differently
Working with immigrants for more than 20 years, we know exactly what challenges you are facing and how you are disadvantaged in Australian systems.
Our practical legal solutions are designed to get the frustration out of your migration journey, so you are not only in control with your direction but also propelled to achieve the life you desired in Australia.
What do you specialize in?
We deal with the legal issue associated with multi-countries law or client in multi-location, such as divorce with oversea partner or assets, oversea business operating in Australia, tax planning for immigrant, deportation by no-criminal action.. We also deal with the issues of law that only affect Australian Immigrants, such as the special tax on foreign investor…
What special is about your offer?
Migrating to Australia just like you are remaking a new life in a new place with your existing skills, experience or assets, it takes smart thinking to get it right. Our service bears the marks of “how-to” strategy for your current and future prosperity in Australia.
Do you keep your legal cost capped?
When you engage our services on a Flat-Fee basis, we commit upfront to a capped fee, even when we spend more time and money on your case. With a Flat-Fee basis, we guarantee that you won’t receive any unwelcome surprises with legal costs.